The College of New Jersey Logo

Apply     Visit     Give     |     Alumni     Parents     Offices     TCNJ Today     Three Bar Menu


Records and Registration – Forms

Many college-wide forms can be found on the Forms page through the Office of Records and Registration.  The link above is provided to direct you to the most recent version of these documents.  The page includes forms such as:

  • Application for Minor or Course of Study
  • Graduation Application
  • Independent Study or Mentored Research Enrollment Form
  • Repeat of Course Authorization Form
  • Undergraduate Change of Major (Be sure to list CHE 201, PHY 201 courses)
  • Undergraduate Course Authorization
  • Withdrawal Request Forms