Records and Registration – Forms
Many college-wide forms can be found on the Forms page through the Office of Records and Registration. The link above is provided to direct you to the most recent version of these documents. The page includes forms such as:
- Application for Minor or Course of Study
- Graduation Application
- Independent Study or Mentored Research Enrollment Form
- Repeat of Course Authorization Form
- Undergraduate Change of Major
- Undergraduate Course Authorization
- Withdrawal Request Forms
Department of Chemistry Forms
These are internal departmental forms. Please check back often as this list grows. If you have questions about locating or processing a form, please visit the Chemistry Main Office.
- CHE 493 Independent Study Application
This form must be completed, along with the Independent Study or Mentored Research Enrollment Form (Records and Registration). Staple all forms together and submit to the Chemistry Main Office.
- CHE 493 Application Cover Letter
CHE 493 Research Placement Application
Chemistry faculty will be presenting on their research each semester during the Faculty Research Seminar series. Forms are located on CHE 493 Placement page.
Letters of Recommendation